Monday, January 3, 2011

Confident

So I've really realized this past year that I am not confident
It's a big problem I do not know why I am not 
I guess I'm afraid of what people might think
Maybe I'm just a scardy cat? Maybe I just let things go to quickly
Maybe I'm just to easy and let things happen when i should stand up for it.
I really wish there was some way to take me out of this hole.

I've been doing lots of things that inquire that I be confident in myself
from choirs to marketing to even just talking in class or talking to a BIG group of audience.
It has helped me but since I've been doing this I feel I've lost the
confident in the people who has been with me on the way.

I've made a challenge to myself where I
want them to have confident in me again.
If I need to sing in a uncomfortable place I'm going to do it. 
If I have to talk in front of a big audience
or class I just need to study up and do it .
I need to learn to stand up for what I think and not just
go along with what who ever says

I challenge myself and I really don't want to fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment